Thursday, 8 November 2012

Compromises

It really really sucks when I have to make compromises. Somehow I feel like the decisions I make don't make any more sense, when I try to accommodate this and that.

Like not putting in enough effort for iOS cause my comp is running my FYP.
Like planning a birthday celebration and the actual birthday person isn't going.
Like coordinating meetups and I have to resolve strongly differing opinions.
Or just choosing a place to eat in a group, and making sure everyone is fine with it.

It isn't a matter of time management or stress handling anymore. It's about the relationships you have with other people. I wonder why I'm trying to make sure it's all fair, that everyone is happy, at the expense of my own health and stress. When to other people, it doesn't mean a thing at all. AT ALL. I keep asking myself, why do I still do it, then?

I read this I think 7 years ago. Explains what I'm saying about. http://www.personalitypage.com/INFJ.html

Really tired of all of this. I think I'm really trying to do too much, for too many people, with too little time, and not being understood.

1 comment:

  1. I know this really sucks. Unfortunately life is like that when people come into the mix. Everyone is different and react differently to good intentions.

    That's why I've always held that the wise man at the top of the mountain is indeed a fool. Wisdom can only come from interacting with the real world.

    ReplyDelete