Having real serious time management problems now.
Competing objectives of FYP, 3216, core module projects. Each with different time costs and benefits. Sounds like an optimization problem, but with unknown weights.
FYP is really stuck. The model isn't working beyond 1 cell, so optimization of fuel cell stack is not really possible in the current state. The updated scripts that I got run really slow, and the API is really complex, so I don't know where I should continue.
CS3216, just doing database for now. Although it sounds and looks very similar to VB6, VC# and .Net in general, I'm going to leave the real coding to yj and yl, since they're experienced and I think they don't want me to mess up anything, or slow anything down. Which is real likely. I don't know if it's me or what, but I just feel like I'm not doing enough for this group.
Have too much on my hands already. Feel very lost and tired.
Hey Jin Guan! During such times don't even think. Just write a list of things you have to do and work them through one by one :) You will realize you can finish much faster that way :D
ReplyDelete