Thursday, 27 September 2012

Recess Week: Assignment 3 crazy coding

It's now Thursday, less than 48 hours to submission. And I'm writing this in between bites of my breakfast roar.

Been coding from noon-11pm from Sunday everyday - 4 days non-stop. Our progress is really slow... The HTTP endpoints are there, but the front end is not using them for some reason.

Things I think we're still struggling with - localstorage, base64 encode, picture upload, authentication, cache. How to mergesort DOM elements too?

It seems like every form submission, data load is still a new page request. Only the GET requests are wired up so far. Are we really able to deliver by tomorrow?

At least this time I mostly like the UI we designed. Hope the final product looks good. And hope it ACTUALLY WORKS.

1 comment:

  1. What I saw yesterday looked pretty cool. :) Please check though that at least basically functionality works.

    I would personally be a bit kinder if nice-to-haves don't quite work as planned, but it will be a disaster if even the basics don't work.

    ReplyDelete